I was meeting friends up at Disneyland, but on the way there I walked through Downtown Disney. Wanting to make sure I didn't have anything in my teeth, I went into the first store I saw to use the mirror: Pac Sun. I walk in, and search for a mirror. Finally, I find one near the dressing room. Minding my own business, I check my teeth. From behind me, I hear "OH MY GOSH, DO YOU LOVE IT?" I turn around and the convo goes like this:
Me: Excuse me?
Worker: Your, shirt. Do you love it?
Me: Yes...that's why I put it on this morning...
*pause*
Worker: OHHH, I thought you were trying it on, we have the exact same one
*holds up button up denim shirt*
Me: Nope, I got mine at Macy's. Just in here to use your mirror to check my teeth.
So awkward, but I decided that it was awkward enough anyway, I might as well confess why I was there.
No comments:
Post a Comment