Friday, May 9, 2014

Smashed

My poor poor index fingers have been to hell and back.

Scene 1:
Walked into a patient's room.  The doors at my hospital are HEAVY, like lead door heavy.  The entire door smashed my left hand's index finger and instantly a million blot clots appeared on my finger.
Me:  Sorry, I'll be right back
Parent:  Ok
Me:  *Slyly walks out the door, once it closes, I scream/grunt at the top of my lungs because it hurts like a mother*

Yep, my finger definitely was a swollen mess, it turned black/purple under the nail, and the blot clots were more prominent.  I felt like ET because my finger was pulsating all night.

Scene 2 (the next morning):
Me:  omg look at my finger, it's worst
N:  *smacks it*
Me:  WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
N: I forgot it hurt!  I thought you were just pointing at me and we were playing a game!

Scene 3:
Opening a window because my toast is burning, somehow pinched the finger pad of the index finger on my RIGHT hand.
Now my other index finger is also swollen and has a disgusting huge black blood clot.


No comments:

Post a Comment