Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baseball game

STRIKE ONE: I went to a baseball game on what felt like the hottest day of the year.

STRIKE TWO: I have no shame in admitting to the public that I am a sweaty girl.  I sweat sweat sweat, and really do hate it but that's how I am.  I usually try to wear a tank top but I wanted to wear my Giant's t-shirt...which good/bad news is black.  Good because it hides my sweat, bad because it soaked in all the sun rays.

STRIKE THREE: The guy I'm with tells me he has to go to the bathroom.  He leaves our seats and I'm curious about what my sweaty pit status is.  I'm lifting my arms to looks, check, and feel my pits to see what damage has been done when I'm interrupted by someone.  I hear "oops, forgot my glasses", and I froze because I knew he caught me.


No comments:

Post a Comment